I love this recipe because it can be put together so quickly AND the mere fact that chicken thighs are inexpensive. I paired this with some homemade mashed potatoes and sweet corn. Delish!
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs with skin
- cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- touch of salt (optional)
- sprinkle of cayenne (optional if you like things spicy like I do!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil. insert cooking rack and spray with cooking spray.
- Place chicken onto roasting rack. Combine spices then sprinkle mixture onto chicken thighs, pull up the skin and place some onto the meat for added flavor. Also make sure to coat the bottom of the chicken thighs.
- Bake chicken in the oven until skin is crispy and chicken is no longer pink, this took me about 1 hour. We like our skin crispy so then I broiled the chicken for an additional 1-2 minutes, watching very closely to ensure that the spices did not burn.
**Please leave a “like” on this recipe page if you like this recipe! Thank you!**