This is one of our favorite recipes it’s great for potlucks, an appetizer or even to take camping for a snack! It requires very little effort and can be ready in a matter of minutes.
|Fiesta Ranch Dip|
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Fiesta mix (dry mix most commonly found at Wal-Mart)
- 1 16 oz. container of sour cream
- 1 small can chopped black olives
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can of original Rotel (not drained)
- Mix all of the ingredients together into a medium sized bowl.
- Ready to serve!
We like to use Ritz Toasted Chips with ours.
**Please leave a “like” on this recipe page if you like this recipe! Thank you!**