It’s football season here in our house and to compliment it you just have to have the right snacks on hand! This only takes a couple of minutes but it is sure to please a crowd. This is the spicy version but you can always tone it down with Original Rotel instead. Enjoy!
|Cheesy Chili Rotel Football Dip|
- 1 15 oz can Hormel Chili (with or without beans you choose)
- 1 can Rotel HOT or ORIGINAL
- 4 oz. Velveeta Cheese (equals half of a small block)
2. Cut up Velveeta into small chucks and chili/Rotel mixture.
3. Stir constantly until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and serve!
Pair with tortilla chips. Yum!
**Please leave a “like” on this recipe page if you like this recipe! Thank you!**