Pumpkin season is here!! I love this time of year! I’ve never been a fan of the crust that goes along with traditional pumpkin pies so I found and tweaked this recipe to suit me. It’s very easy to make, just remember to stock up on your 100% pumpkin now before the holidays!
Pumpkin Pie with No Crust
- 1 – 15 ounce can 100% Pumpkin (not Pumpkin Pie Filling Mix)
- 1 – 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick Mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons softened butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl. Pour into greased pie plate.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate for about 3 hours before serving. Store covered in the refrigerator.
**Please leave a “like” on this recipe page if you like this recipe! Thank you!**