Throw it in and forget about it! I love this recipe, it’s very flavorful! I’ll start it in the morning and it’ll be ready by the time dinner rolls around. If I’m short on time I will just bake it, very versatile! Pairs with my Easy Spanish Rice recipe.
- 4 – 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 a packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 small can diced green chilies (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a 9 x 13 greased pan place chicken breasts. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides and top with salsa and (optional) diced chilies.
3. Bake for 30-35 minutes until chicken is tender and the juices run clear.
4. Top chicken with shredded cheddar cheese and bake an additional 3-5 minutes. Top with sour cream if desire and serve.
1. Place chicken breasts into crock-pot, sprinkle with taco seasoning on both sides. Pour in salsa and (optional) diced chilies.
2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 1/2 hours.
3. If cheese is desired, take out of crock-pot and place into 9 x 13 pan and bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
**Please leave a “like” on this recipe page if you like this recipe! Thank you!**