This is very easy to put together and I love how you can play with the ingredients! Pair with my Easy Spanish Rice recipe for a quick lunch or dinner!
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa (I used my favorite for cooking, PACE Chunky)
- 18 – 6 inch corn tortillas or 6 – 10 inch flour tortillas your choice
- 2 cups frozen corn or fresh
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese (I use Sharp)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet, start browning your meat until it is no longer pink. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in enchilada sauce, salsa, black beans and frozen corn. Simmer for 5 minutes until mixture is warm.
- In a greased 13×9 inch baking dish, place tortillas on the bottom (6 corn tortillas OR 2 flour tortillas).
- Place one-third of the mixture on the tortillas, sprinkle with one cup of cheese.
- Repeat tortilla, meat mixture and cheese layer. On the final layer you will add the tortillas, meat mixture and remaining 2 cups cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, uncovered or until casserole is bubbly.
**Please leave a “like” on this recipe page if you like this recipe! Thank you!**