- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 pounds flank steak or London broil
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (optional)
- Mix together all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place meat into a large Ziploc bag and pour marinade into bag.
- Place in the refrigerator preferably overnight. Flip meat occasionally.
- Cook meat as your prefer. We broil ours but it would be wonderful on the grill! Note: If you do broil make sure you line your broil pan with aluminum foil to capture all those wonderful drippings and easy clean up!
The sauce is so good I ended up doubling my recipe! But next time I will triple it, it was THAT good! I ended up pouring the marinade from the Ziploc bag into a small pan and simmering it while the London broil cooked. When the London was finished I placed it into a dish and poured the marinade over the top. WOW! Delicious!
**Please leave a “like” on this recipe page if you like this recipe! Thank you!**