- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet brown gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- dash of paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (190 degrees C). Boil the potatoes until tender, then make your mashed potatoes. Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste. (I add a bit of garlic powder to mine along with REAL butter and milk)
- While potatoes are boiling cook your hamburger meat. Add your Worcestershire sauce to the ground beef and ensure ground beef is cooked until crumbly and cooked through. Drain hamburger meat of grease.
- Add 1 cup water and packet of gravy mix to hamburger meat.. Add frozen vegetables. Cook on medium-low for 3-5 minutes, enough to warm up the vegetables (they will finish cooking in the oven).
- Layer meat mixture into a casserole dish. Next add mashed potatoes. Top with shredded cheese. Sprinkle paprika over the top.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.